1. Kerala revises COVID curbs, only 50 pc staff allowed in offices under A, B categories.
2. Kerala BJP chief K Surendran, son named witnesses in police chargesheet of Kodakara hawala heist.
3. White House blames Facebook and YouTube for spreading vaccine misinformation.
4. Days after transgender activist Anannyah’s suicide, her partner found dead.
5. Karipur gold smuggling case: Suspect and friend of prime accused killed in road accident.
6. Government does not have any plans to suspend NEET, other common entrance exams, Lok Sabha told.
7. Tokyo Olympics: Tennis star Osaka lights Olympic flame.
8. oldest student no more: Kerala’s Bhageerathi Amma passes away at 107
9. Xi Jinping makes first visit to Tibet as president.